Sunday, August 26, 2007

One new song, One Remix

Me and a Mustache man time 2

I made a quick little ditty of a song today that might work nicely as background to some fun video goodness. Members of the Tom Green freeky deeky video making crew are more than legally welcome to use the tunage.
The song's name is Quirky and you can click on the name of the song and a pop up player should let you hear it, although you need to sign up for Soundclick to download the song.

I also uploaded a heavier remix of Year of the Mustache which might suit some video makers needs nicely.

09-05-07 I've now made the "remix" the main mix, which means folks looking for the the song will be hearing the "remix" not the original. The original levels were sorta low and I think Tom played the "remix". I hate the idea of people being forced to play with the volume on their computer just to hear the song so I've made the louder mix the mix. I think this is the best thing to do for all of us concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home