Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Space Music Hosted by TC

I suspect Space Music is not for every type of listener, but I really enjoy the minimal mellow music with occasional grooves that this show plays and promotes. I also especially appreciate the host of Space Music, TC. He is a most enthuisiastic host, with a very fun accent, who goes to great lengths to put on a super groovy show. I submitted a "real" song I called "Space Music Boot Strap", and I was very pleased to hear TC incorporate my ambient song within his show Space Music #54 Pandora's Box. I like to make mellow funky music and I've posted a lot of that type of stuff I've previously made at Soundclick under my name, Jeff Shields. If you're looking for some groovy atmosperic music to use in the background of a Podcast, a Film, or a Yoga Class it may be that I, Jeff Shields, The Podcast Troubadour, can hook you up. If I haven't made what you need already perhaps all you need do is ask, and The Podcast Troubadour might just be at your service.

1 Comments:

Blogger npanth said...

I think I like trance better, but cudos on the song. :)

Wed May 31, 06:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home